Warm Up the Stove
- Sit at the edge of a chair, hands resting on the top of the thighs, with your eyes closed.
- Take many deep breaths, so that your belly expands in all directions. Rest, place your hands on your navel until it feels warm.
- Place one hand flat on the abdomen, at the navel. Place the other hand on the back, at the point in between the kidneys. Massage the front and back as you circle both hands simultaneously. Switch hands and switch directions.
- Rest the hands, use the mind to gather energy in the navel by seeing a golden, radiant sphere or perhaps seeing a stove with fire burning behind your navel.
- Feel the ‘belly’ nice and warm. Smile to the navel area and rest.